Wae Rebo Tour 2D 1N: spesial tour program to visit the extra ordinary village of Wae Rebo. Wae rebo is the Traditional Village that only could be reached by trekking, and located in the middle of rain Forest in Flores Island.
Here is the itinerary of Wae Rebo Tour 2D 1N:
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village
- Pick up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 06.30am.
- Drive to Denge Village for about 5 hours, with some stop on the way to take pictures or litle walking.
- From Denge Village, we will reach Waerebo Village only by walking (trekking) for about 3 – 4 hours on the way.
- On arrival at Waerebo Village, we will be welcoming by local people here, and stay overnight on the traditional House (Mbaru Gendang).
- Dinner will be serve on this village with local menu.
Day 02: Wae Rebo Village – Cara Village – Labuan Bajo
- Morning Coffee and breakfast on traditional house.
- Spending time by taking pictures and walking around the village.
- Then return to Denge Village where our driver wait for us.
- Drive to Cara Village to see spider Web Rice Field.
- Having lunch in Ruteng then stop at Local Market and Ruteng Pu’u Village.
- Direct drive to Labuan Bajo for about 5 hours on the way with some stop to take pictures.
- Take you to your hotel in Labuan Bajo and our trip is finish.